8.10.2010

Birthdays of August !

Name: Paulo Vitor

Age: 17

What do you like do?

I like reading, drawing, to dance, watch good movies… I like to be fun and enjoy the beauty.

What are your dreams?

I want to be successful. Have children, read a book and plat a tree. And in professional life, I would like to be an architect.

Favorite food: I don't have favorite food.

Favorite drink: I like juices and refrigerants... Ahhhhhh.. Off course.. ABSOLUT. (kidding)

Favorite teacher: Érica, she is very cool and Hirce, she is a cute granny !

Music: I like MPB, old rock .. 70’s, 80’s and Blues… I like so much Lady Gaga and Beyoncé.

Idols: C.S Lewis, Audrey Hepburn, Izabel Goulart, Stan Lee.. etc…

Movies: O Iluminado, all Harry Potter, As crônicas de Narnia, A Troca, Homem Aranha, X-MEN, A Ilha do Medo, Garota Infernal, Panico, Castelo Animado, UP, Planeta 51, etc…

Books: O xangô de Baker Street, A menina que roubava livros, O código da Vinci, Anjos e Demônios, A Odisséia, Harry Potter, EU MATO, etc...

Finally, what do you think of the MEC II?

The class is good. But students have child behavior. I like the class.



No comments:

Post a Comment